From the very beginning our business has embraced its family values. We are not just a family business, our business is also a family. Relationships are central to everything we do- with each other, with our customers and with our local community. We always go that extra mile to help our customers and ensure they receive the best advice, best quality, best prices and the best customer service we can deliver.
Where have we came from?
Knees has worked across a diverse range of industries, we have run many different businesses in locations across the local area. However retail has always been at the very core of our organisation. Central to this was our large department store in Trowbridge, our much loved shop was at the heart of Trowbridge in many different ways. Generations of families shopped with us just to experience Knees and be part of our family.
Where we are now?
In 2014 we made the decision to evolve our business and moved from our old department store premises into a new and modern flagship store located in the Spitfire Retail Park in Trowbridge. This move has allowed us to modernise our business and compete in the current retail world. We now focus on selling a simplified range of premium products for the home. Our key product ranges are Home Appliances, Kitchen Shop as well as Bedroom, Living and Dining furniture.
Quality, Service, Value
We offer outstanding customer service.
- We ensure our staff are highly trained, that they have time to speak to customers, share their knowledge and provide personal advice.
- We spend time negotiating with our suppliers so that we can offer our customers competitive prices.
- We work behind the scenes researching and checking every product we sell to ensure they are of a high quality.
- We offer an exceptional and fast local delivery service and manage all of our own deliveries. We ensure we can overcome difficulties so that goods are always delivered properly. You will even regularly find our company directors helping out on our delivery vans.
- If there is a problem with a product we are always on hand to help find a solution and fix the problem. If a product does not meet the standards we expect we will resolve this directly with our suppliers on behalf of our customers.
….delivered since 1879
We are proud of our heritage, it has created the business that we are today and defined what we offer our employees, our customers and the local community. We are proud that we stand out as a unique, independent retailer. We are proud that at our very core our business is about people and family.