Bosch Product Range
Our unique PerfectDry feature uses natural Zeolith minerals to remove humidity from inside the dishwasher, leaving you with perfectly dry, cupboard-ready dishes – including plates, pans, glasses and even plastic items. You’ll never have to use a tea towel to finish the job again.
With VarioPerfect™, it’s all about you and your laundry. If you’re in a hurry, you can speed up the washing process by up to 65%. But if you want to wash your laundry economically, you can reduce your energy consumption by up to 50%. And you can do it all just by pressing a button. The result is always the same: perfectly clean washing.
Bosch fridge-freezers not only make everyday life tastier, they also make it easier: Clear shelving, spacious boxes and ingenious dividers mean that you always know just what food you have in store. In addition, the trays and shelves glide gently towards you on telescopic rails, which makes inserting and removing food child’s play. And thanks to the perfect lighting, you always have a clear view of all your food.
Bosch built-in ovens can be installed independently of the hob, e.g. in a wall cupboard at eye level. That saves you straining your back when you’re putting the roast in the oven or want to see whether your cake is ready yet. With a high-level built-in oven, you can always keep an eye on your culinary masterpieces.
Why choose Bosch?
About Bosch - Invented For Life
Renowned for their outstanding quality, performance and reliability, Bosch is one of the most widely respected brands in the world.
Founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886, Bosch home appliances combine precision German engineering with cutting-edge technology to make your everyday life easier.
As you might expect from Europe’s number one brand for large domestic appliances*, there are no gimmicks or frills – just modern authentic design and surprisingly simple solutions that are guaranteed to enhance your kitchen and make life more enjoyable.
From fridge freezers, ovens, dishwashers and washing machines to vacuum cleaners, toasters and kettles, Bosch’s wide range of products deliver exceptional performance you can count on.
Their commitment to technical precision, continual innovation and unwavering reliability are just some of the reasons Bosch has become the go-to appliance brand for many families.
*Source: Euromonitor, sales, 2018
Bosch Brand Vision
Driven by a desire to enhance lives, Bosch is committed to developing tools for a quiet, healthy and stylish home. They strive to create appliances that are reliable, efficient and a joy to use to provide you with more peace of mind.
And while they can’t take away your daily routines, by continually innovating Bosch have been able to make household tasks quicker and easier. From washing machines that automatically choose the right cycle to self-cleaning ovens that prepare every meal to perfection, Bosch home appliances deliver a wealth of benefits fit for the modern age.
This pioneering brand is also committed to transforming the everyday through their innovative Home Connect platform, which allows you to control appliances from your tablet or phone. So you can turn on the dishwasher, start a wash cycle or view the contents of your fridge – all while you’re on the move. Thanks to smart connectivity, life becomes a whole lot easier with a Bosch home appliance.
Bosch Product Range
We offer a wide range of Bosch home appliances online and in store. From ovens, fridge freezers and dishwashers to washing machines, blenders and vacuum cleaners, we can help you find the perfect appliance to suit your needs.
Cooking and Baking
Bosch’s range of cooking and baking appliances are designed to complement any kitchen, regardless of its style or size. With a wealth of innovative and easy-to-use features, Bosch cooking appliances will turn the most inexperienced cooks into budding chefs in no time.
With sensor-controlled hobs that prevent food from overcooking and ovens that know when the roast is cooked to perfection, you’re guaranteed to enjoy delicious meals every day. And the icing on the cake? Bosch’s pyrolytic ovens even clean themselves once you’re done!
- Ovens – Bosh ovens are simple and intuitive to use, with handy features such as PerfectBake and PerfectRoast allowing you to enjoy the best possible results. Plus, with a range of sizes and styles available, there’s something to suit every kitchen
- Hobs – Whether you prefer gas, electric or induction, a Bosch hob will help you to serve up tasty food time and again. For added versatility, why not mix and match with a Domino hob, which combines the control of gas with the efficiency of induction?
- Steam appliances – Bosch’s versatile steam ovens provide a gentle, healthy way to prepare food. Steam appliances retain the important vitamins and minerals in food to help you enjoy nutritious meals every day
- Microwaves – Versatile, powerful and fast, a Bosch microwave is perfect when you need to serve food in a hurry. With so many different functions including cooking, defrosting and reheating, preparing small amounts of food has never been easier
- Cooking hoods – Say goodbye to steam and unwanted cooking odours with a Bosch ventilation hood. Powerful, yet surprisingly quiet, Bosch’s range of cooker hoods will keep your kitchen fresh without drowning out the conversation
- Warming drawers – Integrated warming drawers allow you to preheat plates and keep food warm – perfect for those unexpected interruptions before meal times! They can even be used to slow cook meat, prove dough or melt chocolate. Plus, the drawer can be matched to your kitchen to create a stylish and streamlined look.
We stock a wide range of Bosch cooking and baking appliances. View the full selection online or pop into our stores in Trowbridge or Malmesbury to find out more.
Doing the laundry might not be your favourite job, but Bosch’s range of washing machines, tumble dryers and washer dryers make this task more bearable.
As well as providing great cleaning and drying results, there’s a wealth of innovative features designed to save time and reduce energy consumption and water usage.
For starters, machines with Bosch’s innovative i-DOS technology automatically determine the right setting and the optimal amount of detergent and water for the perfect wash. Meanwhile, the Reload function means you can add or remove items from the wash mid-cycle – handy for when you find that missing sock at the bottom of the laundry basket!
There’s also greater flexibility thanks to Bosch’s VarioPerfect™ technology, which gives you two options to get perfect laundry with every cycle. If you’re short of time, SpeedPerfect can clean a full load in only an hour*. Alternatively, if you have more time and want to wash more economically, you can select the EcoPerfect option.
* Compared to just over two and a half hours on Easycare 40°C wash programme.
- Washing machines – Whether you’re looking for a freestanding or integrated washing machine, Bosch technologies will ensure your clothes are washed to perfection. From quiet machines that won’t drown out the television, to appliances that automatically calculate the optimal amount of detergent, there’s a range of benefits that make doing the laundry that much easier
- Tumble dryers – If you’re looking for an economical way of drying your clothes then Bosch has the answer. Their innovative heat pump dryers conserve and reuse the hot air which provides most of the energy needed for the next drying process, making them particularly efficient. What’s more, the patented SelfCleaning condenser automatically cleans itself up to four times per drying cycle to ensure you receive maximum efficiency and great drying results for years to come
- Washer dryers – If you’re looking for the convenience of great washing and drying results in one appliance, a Bosch washer dryer is the ideal solution. They’re simple to operate, plus they use less water than standard washer dryers so they’re also very economical.
If you’re looking to make household chores that bit easier, visit us in store and online to view our selection of Bosch washing machines, tumble dryers and washer dryers.
Keep your home spotlessly clean with a Bosch cordless vacuum. Designed for use on all types of flooring, Bosch vacuum cleaners have continuous* runtime thanks to their interchangeable batteries and a quick charger.
All Bosch cordless vacuum cleaners use bagless technology to make cleaning as quick and as simple as possible – all without compromising on performance.
Get ready to revolutionise your cleaning routine – visit us in store and online today to view our range of Bosch vacuum cleaners.
*Runtime is continuous with Bosch fast charger AL1880CV, two 3.0 Ah Bosch power for ALL batteries and running on normal power mode, because one battery can be charged while the other battery is in use.
Bosch fridge freezers offer flexible storage solutions and innovative technology to keep food fresher for longer, retaining those all-important flavours and minimising food waste.
Models with VitaFresh even include temperature and humidity-controlled compartments, enabling you to store different fresh foods separately and in the best possible environment. Not only does this extend the life of your food, it also helps to preserve and retain the essential nutrients required for a healthy balanced diet.
Yet the technology doesn’t stop there. Bosch smart fridge freezers with Home Connect allow you to check the contents of your fridge on the go, taking convenience to a whole new level. Every time you close the fridge door, interior cameras take and send pictures straight to your mobile device. So you can say goodbye to standing in the supermarket aisle wondering whether you’ve run out of eggs – simply visit the Home Connect app to see exactly what you need.
- Freestanding fridge freezers – Perfect if you’re looking for flexibility in your kitchen layout, Bosch’s range of freestanding fridge freezers are available in different widths and can be positioned wherever is most practical for you
- Built-in fridge freezers – These built-in fridge freezers are designed to fit seamlessly into any kitchen, while providing all of the fantastic functions you’d expect from a modern cooling appliance
- American-style fridge freezers – Bosch’s side-by-side fridge freezers are ideal for those who require a little more space. Not only do they have plenty of room for storing food, but they also include innovative features to keep food fresher for longer
- Wine cabinets – Bosch wine cabinets cool your wines in individually adjusted zones so that they can develop their full flavour – perfect if you like to enjoy your wine at its very best.
We stock a wide range of Bosch fridge freezers – view the full selection online or visit us in store in Trowbridge or Malmesbury to find out more.
A Bosch dishwasher combines innovation, energy efficiency and an excellent range of functions to care for your glasses and dishes. For a start, the VarioFlex and VarioDrawer features allow you to flexibly load your dishwasher, so you can fit the maximum number of items in without jeopardising the cleaning result.
What’s more, Bosch’s unique PerfectDry feature ensures dishwashers dry as well as they wash. Natural Zeolith minerals remove humidity from inside the dishwasher to give you perfectly dry dishes you can put straight into the cupboard.
- Freestanding dishwashers – A freestanding Bosch dishwasher can be placed in a location that suits you. They come in a variety of sizes and finishes, with Bosch technology and intuitive operation delivering sparkling results every time
- Integrated dishwashers – Bosch’s range of built-in dishwashers can be integrated into your kitchen cabinets to create a seamless look. They’re also extremely quiet, while still delivering excellent cleaning and drying results.
If you’re looking for a Bosch dishwasher in West Wiltshire, Bath or the surrounding areas, pop in store in Trowbridge or Malmesbury. Alternatively, you can view our range of dishwashers online.
Whether you’re looking for a replacement kettle, a new iron or a food mixer, Bosch offer a great range of small appliances, including:
Combining superb design and sophisticated technology, Bosch small appliances include state-of-the-art features to make everyday living more enjoyable.
Bosch products are renowned for their quality and endurance. The brand’s commitment to premium quality means they only use the best high-end materials during the manufacturing process.
What’s more, every appliance is tested thousands of times before it leaves the factory to ensure you receive the best possible functionality and reliability from your product. With their German engineering pedigree, you can be sure that your Bosch home appliance won’t let you down.
If you are shopping for Bosch appliances in West Wiltshire, including Warminster, Westbury, Trowbridge, Melksham or Bradford-on-Avon and the surrounding areas, visit us in store to speak to a member of our team. We offer free local delivery to locations within a 25 mile radius of our stores. We also offer a range of installation services and for a small fee we can remove and recycle your old appliance. We also deliver to mainland UK for a small fee using our delivery partners.