How to choose lighting for your home
Lighting buyers guide
Lighting is a great way to transform any room. From bold and stylish pendants to warm and cozy lamps, our stunning collection includes ceiling lights, floor lamps, and lampshades, all available in-store and online. There are two main things to think about when considering lighting for any room: having a lower level of lighting to create a flattering ambiance for when you want to relax and also having task-focused lighting for whatever you do in that space (reading, getting dressed, cooking, etc.).
- Island lighting for cooking tasks. Pendant lights our table light range is great for this.
- Lighting over a kitchen table or breakfast bar. Something with style and statement looks great for this.
- Under-cabinet lighting for any worktops.
- Spotlights for brightening up the room when preparing food etc.
Dining Room lighting
- Floor lights are also nice to brighten up a dark corner or to use as lower lighting when hosting.
- Statement pendant lights look great over any kitchen table and can really add style to any room.
- Wall lights are nice for lower lever lighting to add a more relaxed feel.
- Floor lights and table lights are a great way of adding a more ambient feel to the room when the main lighting isn’t needed.
- Our ceiling lighting range and lampshades are also a great addition to any living room and can really add to a room.
- A pendant light works well in the center of the room for a nice overall lighting.
- Bedside lamps on either side of the bed are nice for reading. View our table lamp range here for some ideas.
See something you like?
Find more information or help with your order and delivery here.